- Late ArrivalsThe time that you schedule at Lashed Leeds is reserved for you alone. We know how important your time is and take that seriously meaning we never over-book or double-book clients and therefore keep on schedule. We’re rarely able to accommodate clients who arrive in excess of 15 minutes late, or add additional services to a scheduled appointment.
- Cancellations & No ShowsShould you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment please provide at
least 24hrs notice to avoid a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the cost of the
scheduled service. Clients who “no show” will be charged the full value of the treatment. We are aware this may seem strict however we cannot stress how damaging no-shows are to a small business such as ours.
- Patch TestingWe require patch tests for all our LVL, Lamination & Tinting treatments even if you have had these treatments done elsewhere in the past. Each salon uses different products and it is a requirement for our insurance that the patch test is carried out ourselves. As per the latest industry guidelines we do not require a patch test for Eyelash Extensions as this is not a true reflection of allergy, you can read more about this here. If you have previously reacted to extensions, even mildly, it is imperative you let us know prior to treatment.
- InfillsPlease book your infill according to the time since your last appointment. Our therapists can only work on you for the time you have booked out even if this means you are left with less than a full set, if you are not sure how long to book please get in touch and we can advise. Unfortunately we do not infill work done in other salons.
- Can I bring my child to my appointment?Due to the nature of our treatments they are all performed with your eyes closed & therefore we politely ask that you do not bring your child to your appointment as there will be no one available to supervise them.
- Do you use real animal hair for your extensions?No, all our lashes are made with synthetic material.
- Does getting eyelash extensions or LVL hurt?Absolutely not! Most of our clients find the treatment so relaxing they fall asleep. You are welcome to listen to music or an audiobook for the treatment however please be mindful that you will need to keep your eyes closed for the duration so we recommend using the bathroom (available onsite) before your treatment. Once you open your eyes at the end up the treatment you may feel a little disorientated so you are welcome to take your time to get ready but you should not feel any discomfort around your eyes.
- Do you offer a range of colours for your brow treatments?We do, we have a wide range and our therapists also like to mix colours to get the exact right shade for you. They will speak with you in your consultation to decide what is best together.
- Are there different lengths & curls for eyelash extensions?We stock sizes from 6mm to 14mm, 4 different thickness and 4 different curls so we can absolutely customise the set down to how you want them and most importantly, what is the right style for your natural lashes. We never apply an extension that we do not feel your natural lash could handle the weight or length of, lash health is always our priority.
- How long do your treatments last?Every treatment and client is different. As a general rule we would say our LVL lasts 6 – 8 weeks, our brow lamination lasts 4 – 6 weeks, and our eyelash extensions require infills around 2 – 3 weeks.